As your Postpartum Doula, I will ensure you and your newborn get the best care possible during your 4th trimester. You, your baby and your family deserve a support system and I am here to provide just that. I am here for whatever it is you need, giving you the energy to focus on your new baby and your own health and recovery. I come with zero judgement and am inclusive of every unique family unit. I am there to support you and your goals while helping you learn to listen your own inner parental insticts.
The services I provide are, but not limited to:
• Breastfeeding support
• Bottle feeding support
• Newborn Care (diapering, swaddling, bathing, soothing)
• Overnight Newborn Care
• Safe Infant sleep support
• Emotional support for family
• Help with physical recovery
• Baby wearing
• Sibling Care
• Running errands/groceries
• Meal Prep
• Light housework
• Pet Care
* Postpartum Professionals do not diagnose, but will recommend the advice of a medical professional when nessesary.
5 hour minimum/day ~ Customized weekly schedule to fit your needs ~ Longer term contracts available for discounted rates ~
8 hour minimum/day ~ Customized weekly schedule to fit your needs ~ Longer term contracts available for discounted rates
Contact us to book your free welcome call!