Postpartum Doulas and Newborn Care Specialists ensure you and your newborn get the best care possible during your 4th trimester. You, your baby and your family deserve a support system and that's what we are. Postpartum Doulas provide inclusive, non-judgemental support for families for whatever it is they need, giving new mothers and families the time to focus on their new baby and their own health and recovery. The services a Postpartum Doula provide are, but not limited to:
• Breastfeeding support
• Bottle feeding support
• Newborn Care (diapering, swaddling, bathing, soothing)
• Overnight Newborn Care
• Safe Infant sleep support
• Emotional support for family
• Help with physical recovery
• Baby wearing
• Sibling Care
• Running errands/groceries
• Meal Prep
• Light housework
• Pet Care
* Postpartum Professionals do not diagnose, but will recommend the advice of a medical professional when nessesary.
Are you looking for someone to count on for quality care of your older children during your labour?
4 hour minimum/day ~ Customized weekly schedule to fit your needs ~ Longer term contracts available for discounted rates ~
8 hour minimum/day ~ Customized weekly schedule to fit your needs ~ Longer term contracts available for discounted rates
Contact us to book your free welcome call!